Everything you need to know about achieving healthy skin
Everything you need to know about healthy skin
Do you dream of smooth, radiant and beautiful skin? The solution is within reach.
The entire beauty industry zeros in on external treatment for beautiful skin, but that really is not the case.
True beauty shines from within
We tend to forget that an internal treatment is equally as important as an external treatment.
By limiting yourself to only external beauty products, you're missing out on some of the best possible ingredients for great skin.
The secret of healthy and beautiful skin lies in the food you eat, the liquids you drink, your level of physical activity, whether you take time to relax, and your quality of sleep.
Healthy nutrition, physical activity, plenty of sleep, and a balanced lifestyle are the most important factors for healthy skin.
Tips & Advice
- Wash your face before bed, and get an early night. Note that the skin repairs itself and sheds its toxins and waste at night. The old notion of 'getting ones beauty sleep' is not a myth!
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day, and limit your consumption of coffee. Caffeine, just like alcohol, affects your pores by allowing more waste to come through. Instead of coffee, you could opt for green tea - which is full of helpful antioxidants.
- Moderate the consumption of animal fat, alcohol and sugar.
- Smoking as an absolute sin in the pursuit of nice skin. Did you know that nicotine narrows your veins? This limits the circulation of oxygen in your skin and causes a grim and pale appearance. Furthermore, the skin beneath the eyes typically turn darker as a result of a decreased blood flow.
- Big fluctuations in temperature (extreme heat, extreme cold) hinder the ability to achieve healthy skin.
- Stress or a lack of relaxation, too, is reflected upon one's skin. In times of stress, the chances of inflammatory skin conditions increase heavily.
How can Go4Balance help you?
- Besides offering you a healthy lifestyle, we can boost your skin with our Clear Skin products. The Clear Skin Detox herbal drops have been designed to cleanse the skin from the inside.
- These drops are a synergy of nine plants, all of which purify the blood, prevents skin inflammation, and releases the skin from subcutaneous toxins.
- The Clear Skin Detox Roller is used externally on affected areas - such as pimples, blackheads and acne. This synergy contains a mix of essential oils and hydrolyses with a disinfecting and antibacterial function. Moreover, the roller restores the production of sebum and stimulates cell repair of the skin.
- These two products are best used as a duo.
I wish you the best of luck with our Clear Skin products.
Lastly a warm invitation to check out my video in which I explain the practical functioning of both the Clear Skin drops and the Clear Skin Detox Roller.